My name is Amanda Castleman, and I am wife to Cory, mother to Sheldon and Reed, and child of God. With the passing of my grandfather, an amazing Pentecostal preacher who lived his life serving the Lord unashamedly, I realized that it was time to ditch the excuses and start doing what I was made to do - sharing the Word of the Lord with others. I chose the title "The Sideways Lens" because it is also the title of a mini-book I wrote a few years ago about my oldest son who has autism. Let's just say, he has an interesting perspective on life! I hope that you are blessed by the words being shared in this blog!
With a child on the Autism spectrum in our home, I'm always looking for new ways to reach him as well as new ways to reduce the chaos in our home. The Sideways Lens blog will also serve as the new home for Autism Momma resources and Simplicity Momma ideas. Feel free to join me on my adventures! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment