Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Simplicity Momma - Super Simple Bath Wash/Bubble Bath Recipe


This bubble bath/body wash is so simple to make you'll be wondering why you haven't done it sooner! 

Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup Castile soap (I used peppermint Castile soap because I already had it in the house for our DIY foaming hand soap. Bonus - I didn't have  to mess with essential oils.) 
- 1/4 cup vegetable glycerin
- 1 TBSP water 
- essential oils (optional if you use in scented soap)

* You can get Castile soap & vegetable glycerin at your local health food store.

Instructions: 
1. Pour ingredients into a Pyrex-type measuring cup with a pour spout.

2. Gently stir ingredients until blended. (If you use unscented soap, here is where you would add about 6 drops of your favorite essential oil.)

3. Pour into a container for storage. (I used a glass bottle for mine, but you could even use an empty shampoo or body wash container.  


To Use as a Bubble Bath:
- Pour into running water for a relaxing bath.

To Use as a Bath Wash: 
- Pour a small amount into a washcloth or loofah. Apply to skin. Rinse thoroughly. 

Keep out of eyes!

Makes just over 3/4 cup product.

No comments:

Post a Comment